Sunday, January 25, 2015

So I am now live - let me introduce myself.....

I'm a song writing, sailing, pilot with 2 kids, a wife and a dog. I grew up traveling the world, then worked traveling the world and for fun, I travel the world.
I have been asked why I don't plant some roots and make some relationships but that is a ridiculous question. Everyone where I go in this world I make new friends. Sometimes I meet really nice people and other times I meet amazing people but either way - I have great friends, most with great tales of adventure and some with shared adventures.
We have all heard "Life is like a box of chocolates" - and I want to taste them all!
.... Then - I get asked about my Influences? ........... Well, I’ve been known to be heavily influenced by a good steak and beer and thoroughly convinced by cute girls - but I like to listen to Kenny Chesney, Zac Brown band, Bob Marley, Jimmy Buffett, James Taylor, Kenny Loggins, The Eagles, and anything laid back and in the island style groove. Give me an afternoon of steel drums or guitar anytime! .... My songs sail from a sunset finger style guitar/vocal to a high seas tropical steel drum band. All are salted with the flavor of the sea, spiced with rum and about life, love and humor. My songs are the story of my life, my boat and the shores I’ve lived on. .... I suppose the only real answer to the *influence* question is: everything that I am, have been or hope to be, is my influence!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are my next great friend too.
Danny.. .. ..

No comments: