Sunday, January 25, 2015

Day one of the new website..... My son Justin is the webmaster and I'm feeling old :-)I hope all of you will pipe up with your thoughts.

My new CD is being played on dozens of radio shows but I would love some help.  PLEASE send requests to your favorite radio stations and tell them you'd love to hear my music. I'm not pushing singles like most people do when they release a CD. I figure everyone has their own favorite song and I'm more interested in people being happy from the music then pushing spin ratings for any charts.

I am working on my new CD already. In fact, I have more then several dozen songs near completion though I doubt I will be able to finnish more then about 14 before I have to abandon the recording for a while. Stay tunes, let me know what you think and thanks for stopping by!

Danny Taddei

http://www.dannytaddei.com

No comments: